We felt it was important that we were able to demonstrate to our team, service users and other stakeholders that we are a high quality organisation. It was agreed the best way to do this was through external accreditation. We have sought and achieved accreditation from a number of relevant awarding bodies:
- Investors in People [awarded 2007; renewed at Gold Nov 13]
- Investing in Volunteers [awarded 2009; renewed Jul 2016]
- Approved Provider Standard [awarded 2009; renewed Jun 2016]
- Respect Accreditation [awarded Nov 2010, renewed May 2015]
- Two Ticks [awarded Sep 2012, renewed Dec 2015]
- PQASSO [awarded Feb 2013; renewed Apr 2016]
- Charity Quality Standard (from the Charity Commission) [awarded Feb 2013; renewed at 2 star Apr 2016]
In order to ensure our processes and procedures are fit for purpose we welcome feedback from our team, service users and other stakeholders on any aspect of our work. We use this feedback to inform our operating practice.
Other forms of feedback used to assess the quality of our processes include:
- Service user forums
- Telephone surveys
- Staged feedback during support
- Random sampling by project coordinators
- Video monitoring of some groups
If you have a comment to make about our service then why not let us know using our online Feedback Form.